Dependability Honda is known for its quality, reliability and resale value. Whether it's a safety feature, the latest high-tech gadget hook-up or an added convenience feature, you can trust that your Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle has everything you expect from a Honda. And it's built to go the distance, so you're sure to get your money's worth. The experts agree: Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com honored Honda with the 2009 Best Resale Value Award.*
* Vehicle's projected resale value is specific to the 2009 model year. For more information, go to Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
Every Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle goes through our certification process to make sure it lives up to Honda's high standards. And only well-maintained Honda vehicles are eligible for certification, a process that includes:
· An exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer technician, in which all major vehicles systems are scrutinized, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior.
· A process where Honda-trained technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards, or replace it with Genuine Honda parts. All scheduled maintenance services are brought up-to-date.
· A free CARFAX Vehicle History report to assure that your Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle does not contain any DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.
Every Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes with peace of mind: one of the most extensive used-car warranties in the business. So you can drive off the lot feeling confident about your purchase. These warranties cover:
· Major engine and transmission components, except for standard maintenance items, body glass and interior.
· The repair or replacement of any covered part that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use. With a $0 deductible.
· Powertrain coverage for 7 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the vehicle's original in-service date. · Non-Powertrain coverage for 12 months/12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the original warranty expiration date, or if the original warranty has expired, from the Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle's purchase date.